In modern days, people have become more health conscious and they want to eat healthy meals on a regular basis. Eating fatty and junk foods is permitted for occasional events such as weddings or social parties. But when it comes to daily meal plan, it is wise to stick to a healthy dietary regime that should comprise of sprouts, nuts, veggies, beans, salads and soups.
Here are some healthy foods that people of all ages can eat daily and lead a disease-free life:
• Oats are quite full of dietary fibers and they aid in improving your digestion rate.
• People with bowel and constipation issues should prefer eating oats in their breakfasts.
• There are different variations of readymade oats available in the market like strawberry, strawberry and masala taste.
• Try making a simple salad with freshly cut green vegetables, low-fat cheese and proteins like hard-boiled eggs.
• This no-cook meal is highly nutritious for your health.
• Pasta is an appetizer-filling food which can be consumed both during lunch as breakfasts.
• Pasta served with spicy tomato sauce is one of their favorite meals amongst people.
• You can even think about adding fresh chopped veggies and cheese to your pasta recipe and elevate the nutritional intake.
Chapatis with dal:
• Pulses are full of protein content and they help in healthy metabolism. Chapatis on the other hand are often made from wheat flour and they contain carbohydrates.
• Some of the veggies which you can add in your vegetable khichdi are tomato, potato, peas, cauliflower, carrot, and beans.
Frozen yogurt with nuts and fruits:
• Plain low-fat yogurt functions as a great source of calcium and tastes yummy as well.
• To elevate the nutrient content, you can prefer adding fresh fruits like mango, apples, banana and nuts like cashew nuts or nuts on your yogurt.
Aside from eating healthy meals, people should also make sure you drink plentiful quantity of water every day, so that they can stay hydrated and active. Eating spicy and oily food on a regular basis may result in gastrointestinal problems and you may become a victim of GERD, constipation or IBS.
Womenoz is an online community where you will discover relevant information regarding health, fitness, style, pregnancy, parenting, relationship, cooking, technology and DIY tricks. We care for the beautiful women of our society and publish informative sites and articles that may help them thrive in the competitive world.